Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Best Cheap Android Tablet PC??

The Best Cheap Android Tablet PC?


OK, so now that I'm sold on tablet computers I'm definitely in the market to buy one. The thing is, I don't want to spend a ton of money... and I don't want an Apple iPad (sorry, I just don't like Apple!). So I'm looking for the best "cheap" Android tablet PC. During my research I found the nice video below. If you're looking for a good inexpensive tablet computer you might want to take a look at the brand new My Tab tablet from Optus. Check it out:



Some more:



Now that's what I'm talking about... a really good tablet for less money! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice and very helpful information i have got from your post. Even your whole blog is full of interesting information which is the great sign of a great blogger.

Lenovo - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Dark Brown

Lenovo - 15.6" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + 16GB Solid State Drive - Dusk Black